Yes. Participants can view the de-identified data for each survey they complete, unless portions of the data are kept private. We encourage broad data sharing to help patients learn how other people are managing similar challenges.
Articles in this section
- What is the Invitae PIN?
- Why join the Invitae PIN?
- Who can join the Invitae PIN?
- How do I set up an account?
- If I have already joined a registry, can I still join the Invitae PIN?
- Will it cost anything to join the Invitae PIN?
- How does the Invitae PIN protect my privacy?
- Can I see other participants' responses in the Invitae PIN?
- What's the connection between the Invitae PIN and clinical trials?
- How does Invitae communicate with PIN participants?