There are laws, such as the Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act (GINA), that protect patients from genetic discrimination. To learn more about these laws, please visit ginahelp.org.
Articles in this section
- What is genetic testing?
- How do I know what type of genetic test is right for me?
- What can genetics tell me about specific diseases and conditions?
- Do you have any information on genetic testing in languages other than English?
- Should minors get genetic testing?
- Will getting genetic testing have implications on my health, life, or disability insurance?