Genetic test results can have implications not only for an individual, but for an entire family. If you receive a positive result, your blood relatives may also benefit from testing.
We've designed a few templates to help you inform your family members about your test results and help them take the next steps.
Clicking on each link below will initiate the download of a .doc file.
- Family letter: General inherited cardiovascular condition
- Family letter: Arrhythmogenic right ventricular cardiomyopathy (ARVC)
- Family letter: Familial thoracic aortic aneurysm and/or dissection (TAAD)
- Family letter: Long QT syndrome (LQTS)
- Family letter: Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy (HCM)
- Family letter: Familial hypercholesterolemia (FH)
- Family letter: Dilated cardiomyopathy (DCM)