Both the Invitae Cancer Screen and Invitae Cardio Screen are $250. The Genetic Health Screen, which includes all genes analyzed in the Cancer and Cardio Screen, is $350. We do not accept health insurance for our proactive screens. Payment can be made by credit card or through HSA/FSA accounts.
Articles in this section
- What are Invitae’s proactive health tests?
- What if I don’t have a family history of a genetic disease?
- How will this type of genetic testing help me with my current and future healthcare?
- Will this test tell me about my diabetes risk, weight loss potential, or other conditions like celiac disease?
- How is Invitae's genetic test different from other genetic tests that I’ve heard about?
- How can this test result affect the health of my current and future family members?
- Is there genetic counseling support if I have questions before or after my testing takes place?
- How do I order Invitae’s proactive health tests?
- How much do Invitae’s proactive health tests cost?
- What is carrier status in my proactive health test?