Please refer to our website on how to get a genetic test. If your blood relative was tested at Invitae and a disease-causing variant was identified, you are eligible for testing for that variant at no additional charge. Your healthcare provider must place your order within 90 days of the original patient’s test report date and must have your relative’s order number “RQ number” on hand when ordering. Refer to our Family Variant Testing page for more details.
Articles in this section
- How do I get family variant testing?
- Are family members of patients who utilize the Patient Assistance Program (PAP) eligible for family variant testing?
- Are carriers eligible for family variant testing?
- What is the cost for family variant testing beyond the 90 days?
- Is exome eligible for family variant testing?