Absolutely! Invitae can provide comprehensive genetic counseling services to individuals undergoing testing. Our experienced, board-certified genetic counselors are available by telephone to answer your questions about genetic testing and genetic test results. Visit our genetic counseling resources page to learn more.
Articles in this section
- What is the Invitae Genetic Health Screen?
- How will this type of genetic testing help me with my current and future healthcare?
- What if I don’t have a family history of a genetic disease?
- Will this test tell me about my diabetes risk, weight loss potential, or other conditions like celiac disease?
- How is this genetic test different from other genetic tests that I’ve heard about?
- How can this test result affect the health of my current and future family members?
- Is there genetic counseling support if I have questions before or after my testing takes place?