Comprehensive genetic counseling sessions are currently available for patients undergoing testing for hereditary cancer, cardiology, reproductive health, and proactive health screens in the US, Canada, and Puerto Rico.
Articles in this section
- What is a genetic counselor?
- Does Invitae offer genetic counseling services?
- Is there a charge for Invitae’s genetic counseling services?
- Are genetic counseling services provided for patients undergoing all types of Invitae tests?
- How can I reach an Invitae genetic counselor?
- What should I expect when I call 800-436-3037?
- What genetics terms may be used during my genetic counseling session?
- What happens during a comprehensive post-test genetic counseling session? How can I prepare?
- Are genetic counseling services provided in languages other than English?