Comprehensive genetic counseling sessions are currently available for patients undergoing testing for hereditary cancer, cardiology, reproductive health, and proactive health screens.
Articles in this section
- What is a genetic counselor?
- Does Invitae offer genetic counseling services?
- Is there a charge for Invitae’s genetic counseling services?
- Are genetic counseling services provided for patients undergoing all types of Invitae tests?
- How can I reach an Invitae genetic counselor?
- What should I expect when I call 800-436-3037?
- What genetics terms may be used during my genetic counseling session?
- What happens during a comprehensive post-test genetic counseling session? How can I prepare?
- Are genetic counseling services provided in languages other than English?