Invitae's genetic testing may be covered by your non-US health insurance. Contact your local insurance provider to ask if you are eligible for coverage and, if so, how to apply for it. If you are not eligible, contact your healthcare provider to see if a patient-pay option is right for you.
Articles in this section
- Is Invitae’s genetic testing covered by insurance in the US?
- Is Invitae’s genetic testing covered by insurance outside of the US?
- What will my out-of-pocket cost be?
- I received an explanation of benefits (EOB) from my insurance company. Is this a bill?
- What should I do if I receive a check from my insurance company?