Invitae is proud to be in-network for more than 250 million people in the United States. Regardless of whether you are in-network or out-of-network, Invitae is committed to making genetic testing affordable. Typically people pay no more than $100 out of pocket for one of our tests. If you receive a bill for more than $100, you can call us directly to discuss payment options.
Articles in this section
- Is Invitae’s genetic testing covered by insurance in the US?
- Is Invitae’s genetic testing covered by insurance outside of the US?
- What will my out-of-pocket cost be?
- I received an explanation of benefits (EOB) from my insurance company. Is this a bill?
- What should I do if I receive a check from my insurance company?