Finding the right genetic test depends on your medical and family histories, your current medical conditions, and the kinds of answers you and your healthcare provider seek. Talk to your doctor about what type of genetic testing may be right for you, and contact our Client Services team to learn more about your options.
Articles in this section
- What is genetic testing?
- How do I know what type of genetic test is right for me?
- What can genetics tell me about specific diseases and conditions?
- Do you have any information on genetic testing in languages other than English?
- Should minors get genetic testing?
- Will getting genetic testing have implications on my health, life, or disability insurance?